Sadler Jones Collaboration // Hand Embroidered Pink T-Shirt
Regular price £27.99
This item was created in collaboration with local designer, friend and fellow small business owner, Cath from Sadler Jones. By purchasing this item you are supporting two small businesses - thank you! ♥
* Designed by the immensely talented Cath from Sadler Jones, a luxury stationary brand based in Cardiff, Wales
* Hand embroidered by Claire, from her (very pink) home studio
* Hand embroidered with red and black cotton threads
* Luxuriously soft 100% light pink organic cotton
* Oversized unisex style t-shirt
* Sustainably sourced and manufactured
The t-shirts that I source are made from the very softest 100% organic cotton, manufactured using green renewable energy from low-impact raw materials and in factories that comply with the FWF Code of Labour Practices. This includes no child labour, no discrimination in employment, a living wage, and safe and healthy working conditions.
PREFER A SWEATSHIRT OR A WHITE TEE?
If you would prefer this design on a sweatshirt or a white t-shirt, please order as a personalised item and add a note at checkout to request "Sadler Jones design". Check out all my personalised items here.
Although this item is hand embroidered, it is safe to machine wash, tumble dry and iron. All embroidery has been carefully reinforced and will survive many, many washes! To maintain the colour of this item, please wash with similar colours.
Please note that all items are hand embroidered to order and so may vary very slightly to the item shown. Click here for current lead times. Please allow this time for your item to be hand embroidered and beautifully packaged before being dispatched with Royal Mail.
Click here to read the 'how to order' guide.
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the 'oversized’ items and how they translate into UK women's sizes. These sizes will allow for a couple of extra inches, so that they maintain an oversized fit.
For further guidance, I thought it might be useful to give details of my own sizing.
I usually wear a UK Size 12 on top and would wear the following:
Fitted T-Shirt: I wear a Medium for perfect fit, or a Large for a looser fit.
Oversized T-Shirt: I wear a Small for a 'just right' oversized fit - looks good tucked into jeans, but not so big it looks like a pyjama top!
Sweatshirt: I wear a Small for a perfect fit, or a Medium for slightly oversized.