Embroider Your Own Navy T-Shirt - DIY Kit
Learn how to embroider a dark navy t-shirt with this sustainably made craft kit for adults.
In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including how to transfer a pattern onto dark fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, running back stitch, and how to start and finish your embroidery.
Plus, you'll have a super soft personalised t-shirt to keep for yourself or give as a gift!
About this item:
- Full embroidery kit, suitable for beginners
- Sustainably sourced, 100% organic cotton
- Paper packaging, easily recyclable
- Sizes to fit a variety of body shapes
- Wooden embroidery hoop
- 100% organic navy cotton t-shirt
- Embroidery needle and pins
- DMC thread in red, pink, white and blue
- Chalk pencil for transferring pattern
- Fabric stabiliser
- Link to FREE 15 minute video tutorial
- Selection of embroidery patterns
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you are unsure about which size or style to purchase, I would recommend measuring the chest width on a t-shirt that you already own (and like the fit of!) and comparing this measurement to the size charts below.
If you can't find a t-shirt to fit your body, please let me know and I will work to find something that fits the way you like it!
(a classic women's fit)
(a classic men's / unisex fit)
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into women's UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain the oversized fit.