Christmas Wreath Embroidery Kit
Learn how to embroider your own Christmas wreath with this eco craft kit for adults. Suitable for beginners.
The perfect kit to practise some basic stitches for those new to hand embroidery. In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including back stitch and French knots, transferring a pattern onto your fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, and how to start and finish your embroidery.
Plus, you'll have a beautiful wall hanging to keep for yourself or give as a gift!
- Wooden 5" embroidery hoop
- 100% organic cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC thread in green, red and silver
- Erasable pen for transferring pattern
- Link to FREE 25 minute video tutorial
- Christmas wreath embroidery pattern
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you are unsure about which size or style to purchase, I would recommend measuring the chest width on a t-shirt that you already own (and like the fit of) and comparing this measurement to the size charts below.
If you can't find a t-shirt to fit your body, please let me know and I will work to find something that fits the way that you like it.
(a classic women's fit)
(a classic men's / unisex fit)
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into women's UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain the oversized style.