Embroidery Kit - Beginner's Embroidery Essentials
Everything you'll need to learn the essentials of hand embroidery in one handy kit, plus a selection of small and simple patterns to get you started.
In completing this sustainably made craft kit for adults you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including transferring a pattern to fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, running back stitch, and how to start and finish your embroidery.
Plus, you'll have a beautiful wall hanging to keep for yourself or give as a gift!
- Wooden 5" embroidery hoop
- 100% organic cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC thread in black, navy, pink and red
- Erasable pen for transferring pattern
- Link to FREE 15 minute video tutorial
- Selection of embroidery patterns
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you need more guidance, click here for some photos to help!
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain an oversized fit.
If you can't find the correct size for you, or if you need further guidance, please feel free to get in touch!