Embroider Your Own Navy T-Shirt - DIY Kit
Learn how to embroider a navy t-shirt with this sustainably made craft kit for adults.
In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including how to transfer a pattern onto dark fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, running back stitch, and how to start and finish your embroidery.
Plus, you'll have a super soft personalised t-shirt to keep for yourself or give as a gift!
These t-shirts are made from the very softest organic cotton. Fair and ethical working conditions, climate-neutral production, and a low water footprint.
Machine washable and safe to iron.
All orders are gift wrapped in luxe paper packaging making it any easy gift option to send directly to the recipient.
About this item:
- Full embroidery kit, suitable for beginners
- Sustainably sourced 100% organic cotton
- Paper packaging, easily recyclable
- Sizes to fit a variety of body shapes
- Wooden embroidery hoop
- 100% organic navy cotton t-shirt
- Embroidery needle and pins
- DMC thread in pink, red, white and blue
- Chalk pencil for transferring pattern
- Fabric stabiliser
- Link to FREE 15 minute video tutorial
- Selection of embroidery patterns
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you are unsure about which size or style to purchase, I would recommend measuring the chest width on a t-shirt that you already own (and like the fit of) and comparing this measurement to the size charts below.
If you can't find a t-shirt to fit your body, please let me know and I will work to find something that fits the way that you like it.
(a classic women's fit)
(a classic men's / unisex fit)
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into women's UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain the oversized style.
Newborn (chest 16", length 8.5")
0 - 3 months (chest 17", length 9")
3 - 6 months (chest 18", length 10")