Embroider Your Own Navy T-Shirt Kit
Learn how to embroider a dark navy t-shirt with this sustainably made craft kit for adults. In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including how to transfer a pattern onto dark fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, running back stitch, and how to start and finish your embroidery.
- Wooden embroidery hoop
- 100% organic navy cotton t-shirt
- Embroidery needle and pins
- DMC thread in red, pink, white and blue
- Chalk pencil for transferring pattern
- Fabric stabiliser
- Full written instructions
- Link to FREE 15 minute video tutorial
- Selection of embroidery patterns
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you need more guidance, click here for some photos to help!
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain an oversized fit.
If you can't find the correct size for you, or if you need further guidance, please feel free to get in touch!