Christmas Embroidery Kit for Beginners
Learn how to embroider with this festive, sustainably made craft kit for adults. In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including transferring a pattern to fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, running back stitch, and how to start and finish your Christmas embroidery.
- Wooden 5" embroidery hoop
- 100% organic cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC thread in red, green, black & silver
- Erasable pen for transferring pattern
- Full written instructions
- Link to FREE 15 minute video tutorial
- Selection of Christmas patterns
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you need more guidance, click here for some photos to help!
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain an oversized fit.
If you can't find the correct size for you, or if you need further guidance, please feel free to get in touch!