Floral Wreath Embroidery Kit
Learn how to embroider a cottage garden floral wreath with this sustainably made craft kit for adults.
In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including back stitch, French knots, and satin stitch, transferring a pattern onto your fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, and how to start and finish your embroidery.
Plus, you'll have a beautiful wall hanging to keep for yourself or give as a gift!
All orders are gift wrapped in luxe paper packaging making it any easy gift option to send directly to the recipient.
About this item:
- Full embroidery kit, suitable for beginners
- Sustainably sourced 100% organic cotton
- Paper packaging, easily recyclable
- Wooden 5" embroidery hoop
- 100% organic cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC thread in six colours
- Erasable pen for transferring pattern
- Link to FREE 30 minute video tutorial
- Floral wreath embroidery pattern
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you are unsure about which size or style to purchase, I would recommend measuring the chest width on a t-shirt that you already own (and like the fit of) and comparing this measurement to the size charts below.
If you can't find a t-shirt to fit your body, please let me know and I will work to find something that fits the way that you like it.
(a classic women's fit)
(a classic men's / unisex fit)
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into women's UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain the oversized style.
Newborn (chest 16", length 8.5")
0 - 3 months (chest 17", length 9")
3 - 6 months (chest 18", length 10")