Embroidery Kit - Beginner's Stitch Sampler
Learn how to embroider your own stitch sampler with this sustainably made craft kit for adults.
The perfect kit for complete beginners looking to learn embroidery. In completing this project you will learn the basic skills of embroidery, including 8 simple stitches (running stitch, back stitch, whipped back stitch, stem stitch, split stitch, satin stitch, seed stitch and French knots), transferring a pattern onto your fabric, getting to grips with an embroidery hoop, and how to start and finish your project.
- Wooden 5" embroidery hoop
- 100% organic cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC thread in rainbow colours
- Erasable pen for transferring pattern
- Link to FREE 25 minute video tutorial
- Stitch sampler embroidery pattern
Customer reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Current delivery times
I stock two styles of adult t-shirt:
fitted and oversized.
Below you can see the differences between the two styles and detailed sizing information for each.
These t-shirts are suitable for all genders.
If you need more guidance, click here for some photos to help!
* Please note, these offer loose equivalences between the oversized items and how they translate into UK sizes. These equivalences will allow for a few extra centimetres so that they maintain an oversized fit.
If you can't find the correct size for you, or if you need further guidance, please feel free to get in touch!